Facebook

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tommy.. hoping u always well.. we miss u so much


That's small Tommy..

With Simba - Tommy's best friend and little brother.

Inside my bag..

Posed for the photo.. ( i really miss this cat)
\
This is Tommy.. I've shot Tommy on my bed as it laying down like this and try to get pamper by me.. Almost 3 weeks Tommy been missing.. Still we felt that Tommy still can make it.. Still hoping to hear its bell ringing and scratch the door to get in.. I really miss this cat.. and i really hope who caught and try to keep Tommy as their pet.. feed Tommy well, bath Tommy, once a week- Tommy never eat human food.. Farewell Tommy.. I'll miss U..

3 comments:

APRIL RD said...

masi hilang lagi...cian nya....

SheLa La La said...

aduh kesian nya!
lets pray...hope tommy will go home..

('',)
hope die last

cicak said...

I know how it feels to lose a cat. My Juling also went missing sometime ago.