Facebook

Friday, September 12, 2008

Angel - Going Out


Yesterday, we brought Angel for a walk because Angel seem so active now..

Angel with my girlfriend - they are so close and Angel like her so much.

I took this shot sitting near the car - I saw Violet trying to train Angel to stand up and i managed to caught the moment.. i like this shot.!

See how Angel like her so much..

Angel running and running with my twins - trying to catch the leg..

Where's my eyes? Hehehehehe..

Angel being carried.. after a big dog pass by..

Where am I?

Violet tried to push Angel up to the grass area..

Great moment with Angel..

Angel biting some grass with curiousity..

6 comments:

APRIL RD said...

ur angel so damn cute.....

John Eddy J said...

Thanks april.. Manja betul tu anak tasu..

APRIL RD said...

most wlcm...ya lo can see it...:)

CatlinaFly said...

i agree with april, angel is way too CUTE!

maosheng fang said...

The puppy is really lovable

cicak said...

Ui Te, u & Olet had been together for almost forever. Bila mo kawin ni? Hehe

Angel is a he / she?
Kasi bibit bah. tapi sa teda pula puppy yg cute mo d kasi bibit.

Kucing lah.