Facebook

Monday, September 22, 2008

The 15mm Fish Eye Lense - love this!!


I shot this pictures using fish eye lens on Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III.. nice lense and camera I think.. i've tried this machine.. but dont know how to operate.. maybe i am not familiar with it or because it is not so user friendly for me.. my Nikon have tw0 buttons dial to set my apperture and my shutter.. while this machine need to press another button and then you will need to use the same dial to set shutter/apperture.. however still the good and massive machine for me.. and I still with my Nikon!! Nothing gonna change it.. Go.. go Nikonian!!.. See how the fish eye effect on the floor and wall.. i felt in love with this so-called "fish eye".. I think that i need to get this baby.. and of course Nikon Lense.. :D

2 comments:

Gilbert Wong said...

hey.. dats me.. heheh

cool lens.. bt me oso wont change to canon.. sounds like calculator brand to me.. hehe.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa.. psssttt.. don't say it to clear.. :D