Facebook

Monday, September 22, 2008

Canon EOS Experience Seminar

Last Sunday, i have attended the 2nd Canon EOS Experience Seminarheld at Grand Ballroom, Shangi-La Tanjung Aru Resort. Great seminar, lot of photographer- amatuer,enthusiast and pro came to join this seminar. Great opportunity for me and all of the participants-free breakfast, free lunch there wihout any admission fee. :). I have great time there and get lot of info about the latest technology from Canon - from their camera, lenses and to their imaging system. Kaz Chua, the potrait sifu from west malaysia do gave me some inspiration with the light techniques. And lastly we have chances to shot their models for the competition. Here some of my shot at the Seminar.

Look into my eyes.....




























0 comments: