Facebook

Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy, busy, and BUSY...!! :)

It's been two weeks i felt very busy.. with several photo-shoting, my brother's wedding at Ranau, meeting with client (KDKC team), some business with my new "2nd hand car" (something to urus2 with the dealer, mcm tia pandai siap2.. fortunately siap juga lah..), buying new equipment for my work, preparing copies of my engagement book and for the engagement itself :).. Thank to my GF for the help.. without you the book will turn messy i think.. hehehehe.. December will be busy month for me..(oh December......)
I've read Cicak's blog.. and he mentioned me as his long lost friend.. and for me he was my brother since lot of sweet and bad time we have shared together in the past.. shared the sadness, happiness and bonded to be one family with some Sabahan friends there.. Friends are the our family when we far away from our family.. that was my view to my friends. It was a great time to meet and talk to him.. hope there will a time to spend together..
Back at Kuala Penyu, during my brother's wedding.. i met with my close friend too.. it was so great time.. it seem like "back to the future" with the story, histories, memories and everything that we can recall.. and i managed to found the old album with some great photos.. I'll share it with you when i done with the scanning.. hihihihihihi
Wahhh.. this holiday was wonderful.. wonderful and- WONDERFUL!!! hihihihi.. happy holiday and Merry Christmas to everybody.. Hohohohohoho.. it's Christmas!!!! Cao'

3 comments:

cicak said...

Waah cannot wait for the pictures nih. Hehehe..

Sa pun ada juga ni tp sikit pula ni.. I'll upload them too as well lah.

Yup, I should've mentioned you as my brother too. It is just that it has been a long time since we last met. Kira mcm ko fresh lagi, trus ko pigi majlis, smua urg suda mabuk ni. Takut tida tengam tu cerita.
But I know you're still my brother who shared his Maggi with me.

Have a nice day bro.

kuai said...

Happy Busy Month JEJ!!!
Merry Christmas juga...

And an advance congratulations for your Engagement ya.. God Blessed both of you..;)

jan lupa siurang masa Big Day nanti.. ;)

GBU!

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. it is sweet memory to shared the maggi with you.. ahahaha.. tapi tia kenyang lah..
Hei.. Kuai.. thanks.. buli bah kalau ko.. kasi mabuk kamurangs.. ahahahha