Facebook

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Angel n Spirulina n Sunday :)

Sunday.... nothing to do with sunday.. relaxing at home for whole day. I've spent some time to clean my camera and lenses.. and looking at Angel playing.. before cleaning the gear i shoot some pictures of Angel..


Ei? Where's my spirulina?


Give me my spirulina please......

i will count until 3.. if not..


yeah.. my spirulina at last..

but? how to open this?

barking would be..

Aouwwwwwwwww.... my spirulina!!!!

Now i can sleep.. Bye-bye.. (after i gave 1 tablet of that spirulina)

6 comments:

GC said...

Bro i like the photos la, the puppy so cooperative ah, cute puppy. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks greg..

CatlinaFly said...

angel is sooooo cute..ei geram!

Anonymous said...

Thanks catlina..

Anonymous said...

oh dear, yr dog look like toy, cute, cute, cute...

eumora_ivyjoklis said...

memek angel tu!!..